Co-Curricular Afternoon Activities & Excursions in Panamá City
- Airfare and all ground transportation
- All meals
- 10 mornings of Spanish Language instruction at the renowned Casco Antiguo Spanish school.
- Afternoon adventures such as Paddle Boarding, Visiting the Panama Canal, eco-hikes, and service work
- Special weekend excursion to a beautiful beach resort.
- Two leaders and one in-country host
- Accommodations are dorm-style at the Magnolia Inn in Casco Antiguo
- Small groups
Panamá is literally the “crossroads of the world”—cosmopolitan, modern and innovative yet steeped in tradition and history, exposing students to a culture very different from their own but retaining the safety of a “first world” environment. It is a progressive, diverse, and stable country with world- class medical facilities for routine treatment and in case of emergencies.
- Marin Horizon School has a track record of many years experience in the country with its highly successful eighth grade cross-cultural exchange program that sends students to Panamá every June and receives Panamanian students every September to participate in school and family life.
- In June, 2016, ¡Hola Panamá! launched its successful middle school summer immersion program. Fifteen middle school students representing four different Bay Area schools traveled to Panamá with four chaperones to experience a two-week language immersion and community service program that was specifically designed for their age group, their interests and their varied language skills.
Salsa Dancing Lessons
Museum of Biodiversity – Frank Gehry
Indiginous Art from Panamá